Access keys | Skip to primary navigation | Skip to secondary navigation | Skip to content | Skip to footer |
Problems viewing this site

DES Home > EMQ Home > EMbrace Program > FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

When should I seek help?

You should seek help from a Peer Support Officer or EMbrace Program Counsellor if you notice changes in:

What type of issues does EMbrace Program address?

EMbrace Program can address any life issue that may be troubling you. For example:

Who Can Use EMbrace Program?

How do I use EMbrace Program?

Peer Supporters, workplaces and SES sheds in each region have a List of Peer Supporters and information sheets about the service the Embrace program provides. For contact details of counsellors call 1300 309 508

top Back to top

Last updated 27 May 2009