Welcome to the News page. Click on a news heading to view the full story. An audio icon or an image icon indicates that audio or images are provided with the release.
- North Queensland braces for prolonged rainfall
- Queenslanders urged to ‘Get Ready’
- Seniors reminded to keep SES number handy
- Emergency landing of EMQ helicopter
- UPDATE: Vertical rescue - Mulambin (south of Yeppoon)
- Vertical rescue - Mulambin (south of Yeppoon)
- Mini tornado and wet weather in Northern and Far Northern Queensland
- Cyclone Warning - Far North Queensland
- Morning Round Up, Tuesday 6 March 2012
- Wide Bay and Burnett districts - severe weather expected
More articles available in the News Archive.